top of page


Residence Visas

Skilled Migrant Category
Partnership Category
Dependent Child Category
Parent Category
Entrepreneur Category
Residence from Work Category
Refugee and Protection Category
Special Category

International Qualifications Assessments


If you hold an International Qualification, our team can represent you to NZQA for assessment of your qualification as per New Zealand Qualification Framework. 


Temporary Visas

Visitor Visas

Student Visas

Post Study Work Visas

Essential Skills Work Visas

Work to Residence Work Visas

Tourist Visas

Partnership Based Visas

Dependent Child Visas

Employer Accreditation


Are you an employer willing to hire foreign workers? 

Our team can help you navigate through the complex process of employer accreditation from Immigration New Zealand 

Section 61 Requests


Unlawful in New Zealand?

Don't worry our team can represent your case to Associate Minister of Immigration under section 61 to help you regularize your visa status in New Zealand



Residence Class Visa Appeals
Humanitarian Deportation Appeals
Refugee Status & Protected Person Claims 

Complaints to The Ombudsman

The Ombudsman handles complaints against government agencies including Immigration New Zealand. If you/we believe you have been wronged by Immigration New Zealand, our team can represent you for lodging a complaint against Immigration New Zealand with The Ombudsman

Special Directions

We can also represent you to Minister of Immigration for a special direction when you are normally not eligible for a visa

bottom of page